Thank you for your willingness to work with our Girl Scouts and for welcoming them to your place of business.
We are requesting a Certificate of Insurance (or COI) for our files. This is used to verify that an organization or location meets Girl Scouts’ insurance standards. Having a COI on file with Girl Scouts of Western Washington allows any of our Girl Scout troops to find pre-approved businesses and organizations for their Girl Scout activities.
Please have the certificate include the following characteristics and send to firstname.lastname@example.org:
• Insurance carrier rated “A” or better by an insurance rating firm like A.M. Best
• General liability per occurrence minimum of $1,000,000
• Scheduled events fall within the policy period shown on the certificate
• The Certificate Holder box (bottom left corner) must contain:
Girl Scouts of Southern Nevada
2941 E Harris Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89101
• Girl Scouts of Western Washington named “additional insured” on the general liability policy.
o Note: The “additional insured” language typically appears under the section of the certificate titled Description of Operations/Locations/Vehicles
o Additional Insured Endorsement or Broadening Endorsement should also be included with the COI. Should you or your insurance provider have any questions regarding Girl Scouts of Southern Nevada's request for a COI, please reach out to us at email email@example.com.
Thank you again for your support of the Girl Scouts in your community!