Fall Product Program
Important Fall Product Program Resources:
Fall Product Program in a Nutshell
The 2018 season runs from September 10 through November 7
The Fall Product Program is a Council-sponsored program that combines educational activities with money earning opportunities for the troops. During the Fall Product Program, Girl Scouts participate in selling nuts, candy, and magazines, all of which go a long way to help with troop start-up funds. The Fall Product Program is a simple, fun introduction to Girl Scout product sales!
Gaining financial literacy and understanding the ins and outs of entrepreneurship is an important goal of the Girl Scout Leadership Experience for every Girl Scout. By participating in the Fall Product Program, she’ll be closer to reaching that goal! Girls learn how to think from a business perspective and manage money while building social skills.
2018 Important Dates
- August/September - Verify troop rosters on the MyGS site
- September 10 — Fall Product Program begins! (both in-person and online)
- October 12 — Last day for in-person and online nut promise orders
- October 16 — Final day for Troop Leaders to enter orders into M2
- October 18 - SUPM verifies all participating troops have entered in-person orders
- October 30 - Fall product
arrives for troops to pick up
- November 7 - Online sales end
- November 9 – Reward orders due by 11:59pm PST
- November 16 – First ACH – 50% due to Council
- November 28 - Delinquent forms due to Council by 5:00pm EST
- November 30 – Final ACH – Remaining balance due to Council
- Mid-December – Recognitions delivered to SUPMs
What’s New in 2018?
- Almond Butter Cups! Creamy almond butter covered in rich milk chocolate.
- Seasoned Dry Roasted Almonds! Crunchy almonds dry roasted with a flavorful savory seasoning.
- Buffalo Ranch Pretzel Mix! Almonds and cashews coated in savory ranch and mixed with spicy buffalo flavored pretzel pieces.
Project Thank You
Girl Scouts of Southern Nevada is proud to support the women and men of the US military. Girl Scouts participating in the 2018 fall product program can donate nuts and chocolates through our military donation program - Project Thank You.