Fall Product Program
Important Fall Product Program Resources:
- 2019 Fall Product Program Manual
- Juliette supplement to the Fall Product Program Manual
Fall Product Program in a Nutshell
The 2019 season runs from September 9 through November 6
The Fall Product Program is a Council-sponsored program that combines educational activities with money earning opportunities for the troops. During the Fall Product Program, Girl Scouts participate in selling nuts, candy, and magazines, all of which go a long way to help with troop start-up funds. The Fall Product Program is a simple, fun introduction to Girl Scout product sales!
Gaining financial literacy and understanding the ins and outs of entrepreneurship is an important goal of the Girl Scout Leadership Experience for every Girl Scout. By participating in the Fall Product Program, she’ll be closer to reaching that goal! Girls learn how to think from a business perspective and manage money while building social skills.
2019 Important Dates
- September 9 — Fall Product Program begins! (both in-person and online)
- October 11 — Last day for in-person and online nut promise orders
- October 15 — Final day for Troop Leaders to enter orders into M2
- October 17 - SUPM & Entreneurship Team verifies all participating troops have entered in-person/order card sales
- October 29 - Fall product arrives for troops to pick
- November 7 - Girl delivery, direct ship, and magazine orders end
- November 9 – Last day for girls to make reward choices
- November 11 - Reward orders entered into M2 by 9:00pm PST
- November 15 – First ACH – 50% due to Council
- November 24 - Delinquent forms due to Council by 5:00pm EST
- November 26 – Final ACH – Remaining balance due to Council
- After Holiday Break – Recognitions delivered to SUPMs
What’s New in 2019?
- Thin Mint Almonds! Almonds drenched in a real dark chocolate with the classic cookie flavor.
- Coconut Chews! Cashews coated with sweet coconut flakes, sugar, and a touch of vanilla.
- Barbeque Flavord Snack Mix! A zesty combination of habanero peanuts, barbeque corn sticks, pepitas, honey roasted sesame sticks, almonds, and cashews.
Project Thank You
Girl Scouts of Southern Nevada is proud to support the women and men of the US military. Girl Scouts participating in the 2019 fall product program can donate nuts through our military donation program - Project Thank You.