- The Spring Renewal Campaign begins April 1, 2020. Due to major disruptions in everyday life felt by everyone during this time, the campaign has been extended by an extra month and will end June 30, 2020.
- Girls have the opportunity to receive a FREE More To Explore!
- Renew your GSSNV membership for the 2020-2021 membership year or register as a new member through the New Member Deal for the 2019-2020/2020-2021 membership years during our Spring Renewal period. Memberships must be completed between April 1, 2020 - June 30, 2020
- GSSNV is happy to continue our t-shirt tradition. To continue our t-shirt tradition, GSSNV will charge $2.00 for all adult membership (including lifetime membership) t-shirts. Girl membership t-shirts will remain free.
- If a member is requesting a scholarship, a scholarship approval email from GSSNV is required by June 30, 2020 to qualify for the promotional t-shirt). Members are responsible for submitting scholarship request and paperwork in time to qualify.
- Troop Leaders are responsible for collecting troop size information and submitting sizes for all qualifying members to Council. Troop Leaders must submit sizes between July 7, 2020-July 21, 2020 to qualify for promotional t-shirts for their troop. Troop Leaders will receive an email after June 30th listing the troop members who qualify for t-shirts with a link to add sizes and pay for all adult t-shirts. Troop Leaders should order shirts for all girls and adults that are on the qualifying list and arrange payment to troop if needed from adults in their troop.
- Troops must turn in 2019-2020 Troop Treasury Reports before picking up Early Bird T-Shirts. Treasury Reports are due July 31, 2020.
- Juliette parents/caregivers are responsible for submitting t-shirt sizes for themselves and their Juliette(s) to Council. Juliette parents/caregivers must submit sizes between July 7, 2020-July 21, 2020 to qualify for the t-shirts. Juliette parents/caregivers will receive an email after June 30th requesting t-shirt size for qualifying members. If a Juliette and their parent/caregiver is a member of a Juliette Group, the group must have turned in 2019-2020 Treasury Report prior to t-shirts being picked up. Treasury Reports are due July 31, 2020.
- T-shirt pickup dates are determined by the Service Unit the troop belongs to. Each week the Troop Leaders or a designated adult will pick up t-shirts for their troop according to the schedule below. Juliette Girl Scouts will pick up their shirts individually according to the Service Unit Schedules.
- If a Troop cannot pick up during their designated week, they must contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make other arrangements.
|Designated Pick Up Dates||Service Units|
|August 10-14||4, 8, 9|
|August 31 - September 4||12, 13|
|September 7-11||14, 15|
- T-Shirts will be available to those on the Spring Renewal Campaign Waitlist (those who renewed by June 30, 2020 and did not submit size requests in time) between Sept 21, 2020-Sept 30, 2020 as available.
- The Spring Renewal T-Shirt Campaign ends on September 30, 2020 and shirts will no longer be available for pick up after that date.
- Details of this promotion are subject to change due to fluid nature of the current situation