Before completing the Boulder City Girl Scout House Reservation Form, first read our Girl Scout House Agreement below. If you understand and agree to the Girl Scout House Agreement, please click Agree at the bottom of the page to proceed to the Boulder City Girl Scout House Reservation Form. Otherwise, click Decline.
Girl Scout House Agreement
The Girl Scouts of Southern Nevada (GSSNV) Scout Houses are available for Girl Scout troop meetings, overnights, various day activities, and various events year-round. Reservation requests for regular Girl Scout meetings must be renewed each year by October 1st. All other reservation requests must be made at least 8 weeks and up to 12 months in advance. There is a $10 per night fee for use.
Use of Property Guidlines:
- Personal pets are not permitted on GSSNV properties unless they are a certified service animal.
- Illegal drugs, weapons and alcoholic beverages are not permitted on GSSNV properties. If you are found in possession of or using these items you will be asked to leave immediately and may lose the right to attend any future GSSNV events, activities, or removed from GSSNV position.
- Smoking cigarettes or e-cigarettes is not allowed inside or in the vicinity of GSSNV Girl Scout Houses.
- The Girl Scout Houses should be left cleaner than they are found.
- Girl Scouts using the facility for troop meetings must bring their own cleaning and cooking supplies.
- Trash bags, toilet brushes, brooms, toilet paper, hand soap and paper towels are provided.
- Anything left in the refrigerator after meetings/overnights will be thrown out. If non-perishable items are left after an overnight, they will be kept at the Girl Scout House for 30 days and will then be donated.
- Cabinets and storage space will be assigned at the discretion of the Girl Scout House Facility Coordinator.
- Girl Scout troops must adhere to adult-to-girl ratios, age requirements and safety standards based on Volunteer Essentials and Safety Activity Checkpoints.
- Each Girl Scout troop/group must provide their own First Aid Kit and all supplies.
- Troops must have an approved Special Activity Form on file with GSSNV for an overnight. Be sure to obtain appropriate insurance.
General Check in/Check Out Information:
- Girl Scout Houses are managed by volunteers. The Girl Scout
House Facility Coordinator approves your meeting and has access to
- Overnight check-out time is 10am the following morning.
- There is a $10 per night fee for overnight use. There is no fee for troop meetings as long as they meet the following criteria: total time using the building is 4 hours or less, there is no fee to attend the event and/or it is not used as a money earning activity.
- Fees must be pre-paid at least 6 weeks prior to your event. Fees are paid to the Girl Scout House Facility Coordinator and are used to maintain the Scout House.
- Refunds / Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation and refund requests must be made in writing to the Girl Scout House Facility Coordinator thirty (30) days before the event for a refund. No refunds within 30 days of the reservation.
- No refunds will be issued for no-shows.
- In the event that a reservation must be rescheduled by the Girl Scout House Facility Coordinator, we will attempt to move your event to a new date or you may receive a refund.
By clicking Agree below, I affirm I am responsible for this property reservation and have read and agree to follow the Property Reservations Policies and Procedures of Girl Scouts of Southern Nevada (GSSNV). I assume responsibility for the care and cleanliness of the facility during the rental period. All adults and girls will adhere to GSSNV’s Volunteer Essentials and Safety Activity Checkpoints as it relates to volunteer background screening, membership, and adult-to-girl ratios.