Fall Product Sale
Important Fall Sale Resources:
- M2 Voiceover Training (5 minutes)
- Fall Product Sale Timeline
- Parent/Guardian Permission Form and Financial Responsibility Agreement
- Troop Fall Product Sales Manager Job Description and Agreement
- Troop Fall Product Manager How-To Guide
- Fall Product Sale ACH Debit Authorization Form
- Nut-E 2.0 How-To Guide (default password: fallsale)
- Juliette Fall Product Sale Guide (contact Tricia Matyas for Juliette Packet)
Fall Product Program in a Nutshell
The 2017 season runs from September 22 through November 17
The Fall Product Program is a Council-sponsored program that combines educational activities with money earning opportunities for the troops. During the Fall Product Program, Girl Scouts participate in selling nuts, candy, and magazines, all of which go a long way to help with troop start-up funds. The Fall Product Program is a simple, fun introduction to Girl Scout product sales!
Gaining financial literacy and understanding the ins and outs of entrepreneurship is an important goal of the Girl Scout Leadership Experience for every Girl Scout. By participating in the Fall Product Program, she’ll be closer to reaching that goal! Girls learn how to think from a business perspective and manage money while building social skills.
2017 Important Dates
- August 19 – Troop Fall Product Manager Training at the 5th Annual L.E.A.D. Conference
- Month of September – Troops pick up sales materials from Service Units
- September 22 — Order taking begins! (Both in-person and online)
- September 22 – October 20 – Girls take in-person orders
- October 21 — Girl orders due to troop
- October 23 — Troop orders must be entered into Nut-E
- November 8 – 9 – Product delivered to Service Units
- November 17 – Online sales end
- November 19 – Recognition orders due
- November 30 – First ACH – 50% due to Council
- December 8 – Final ACH – Balance due to Council and Delinquent Forms due to Council
- Mid-December – Recognitions delivered
What’s New in 2017?
- Two new nut flavors! Dill Pickle Peanuts are crunchy peanuts with an irresistible dill pickle flavor and Salt and Pepper Cashew Halves are cashew halves with a classic salt and pepper seasoning.
- The Girl Scout Basket Tin includes creamy milk chocolates with a refreshing mint filled center and the Holiday Tin includes creamy caramel centers covered in smooth milk chocolate.