Adults age 18+ who pass required background checks and take the required trainings are eligible to be Girl Scout Troop Leaders.
100 Troop Leaders in 100 Days
As a Girl Scout troop leader, you will fill important roles in your girls' lives: fearless leader, empowering role model, and innovative event organizer, among so many others. You will introduce girls to new experiences that show them they're capable of more than they ever imagined.
Have questions or ready to be a Troop Leader? Contact us at 702-385-3677, email@example.com, or complete the interest form.
As a new Troop Leader who registers between August 10 and November 18, you'll receive:
- New Troop Kit - Your troop will receive this once your troop is ready to go!
- 1 Branded bag and other branded merchandise
- A guide to your first 3 meetings
- Basic meeting supplies to get you started
- Easy Girl Scout Journey planning guide
In November, you'll also receive s'more goodness!
- S’mores Party in a Box!
- S’mores fixing’s (individually wrapped for each member)
- S’mores fun patch
- S’mores meeting guide
Established Troop Leaders who recruit a sister troop before November 18, 2020 through S’more Fun Together will receive:
- New Troop will receive the New Troop Kit and S’mores Party in a Box
- Both the Established Troop and New Troop will receive the More to Explore Pack
- More to Explore bandana
- More to Explore fun patch
- More to Explore meeting guide
Who can be a Girl Scout Troop Leader?
Why do we need Troop Leaders now?
Facebook Live (English language) - Troop Leader FAQs
Sé un líder, únete a nosotras
Complete the New Troop Leader interest form