Highest Awards Ceremony 1
The Highest Awards Ceremony will be held on Sunday May 16, 2021 from 2:00pm - 4:00pm.
Due to COVID-19 capacity restrictions and the large number of Silver Award and Bronze Award Girl Scouts, GSSNV will hold two separate ceremonies:
- May 16: Gold Award Girl Scouts, 2021 graduating seniors, Helen Wronski Impact Scholarship recipient, and Betty L. Shults Scholarship recipient.
- August 2021: 2020/2021 Silver Award Girl Scouts and Bronze Award Girl Scouts.
The Field House at Big League Dreams - 3151 E Washington Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89101
- All Girl Scouts being recognized on May 16 will receive two (2) complimentary guest tickets. All tickets should be picked up at Council.
- Girl Scouts receiving multiple honors will receive a maximum of two (2) complimentary guest tickets.
- Due to COVID-19 capacity restrictions, we cannot allow additional guests to attend.
- Tickets are available for pick-up at council on the following dates:
- Friday, May 7 from 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Saturday, May 8 from 9:00am – 5:pm
- Monday, May 10 from 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Tickets cannot be picked up the day of the ceremony and cannot be replaced.
- Unable to attend? Gold Award Girl Scout, 2021 graduating seniors, academic scholarship or The President's Volunteer Service Award recipients may pick-up their awards at council beginning Monday, May 17th.
- Masks will be required for all Girl Scouts and guests.
- Temperature checks will be required upon entry. Anyone with a 100.4 temperature will not be allowed entry.
- Guests will be seated six feet apart.
- Due to social distancing requirements, guests are encouraged not to congregate following the ceremony.