Archery Fun Challenge for Brownie/Cadette/Junior/Senior/Ambassador (FULL)
------THIS SESSION NOW OPEN TO BROWNIE, JUNIOR, CADETTE*, SENIOR, and AMBASSADOR-------
Calling all Katniss Everdeens. Can you hit a target 5 meters, 10 meters, how about 10 meters away? Will you be able to hit the target center at each distance? Ready for a challenge to see if archery is as easy as it looks?
This event takes place both indoors and in our back courtyard at the Girl Scout Council Office. All necessary archery equipment and instruction will be provided. All participants will earn a fun patch. *This session is developed as a fun challenge, although open to Cadettes, will not qualify as a Archery Badge Challenge Session.
Please be sure to follow these necessary reminders to ensure full participation and safety for every body.
- Bring a mask to wear at all times
- Bring your own water bottle
- Prepare to practice social-distancing
- Wear closed-toe shoes
- Comfortably fitting clothing (not loose or baggy; to avoid snagging and catching on archery equipment)
- Avoid wearing accessories; earrings, bracelets, in-ear headphones, scarves, or anything dangling
- If necessary, hair tie or headband to keep hair from hanging down, or in the face.
- Please bring the following completed and signed forms
This event is open to all members. Not a member? Join now.