Archery Fun Challenge for Brownies and Juniors - ONE SPOT LEFT before WAITLIST
Want to find your inner Merida? Is archery as easy as it looks? Can you be like Merida or your favorite heroine archer and hit those bull’s eyes? Join us as you learn archery safety, hold your bow and hit the target.
You will learn:
- Archery Range Safety/Commands
- Safety Equipment
- Different type of Bows
- How to properly hold a bow
- Learn about the different parts of a bow and arrow
- Shoot at balloons and other possible targets.
This event takes place both indoors and in our back courtyard at the Girl Scout Council Office. All necessary archery equipment and instruction will be provided. Brownie and Junior participants will earn a fun patch.
Please be sure to follow these necessary reminders to ensure full participation and safety for every body.
- Bring a mask to wear at all times
- Bring your own water bottle
- Prepare to practice social-distancing
- Wear closed-toe shoes
- Comfortably fitting clothing (not loose or baggy; to avoid snagging and catching on archery equipment)
- Avoid wearing accessories; earrings, bracelets, in-ear headphones, scarves, or anything dangling
- If necessary, hair tie or headband to keep hair from hanging down, or in face.
- Please bring the following completed and signed forms
This event is open to all members. Not a member? Join now.