How to Plan it Out with VTK!
Have you heard of the VTK? The Volunteer Toolkit (VTK) is a FREE resource available to Troop Leaders!
In this one hour training, we'll introduce you to this amazing resource that will help you save time and money for your troop!
- Learn how to send emails to your parent/caregivers at the touch of a button
- Check your current troop roster
- Merging multi-level troop meetings
- Plan out a whole year or just find a few resources you want to use!
- Easily find badge requirements
- Find out about completing your Treasury Report through the VTK
- So much more!
Prerequisites: GSSNV Adult Membership
Please fill out the COVID-19 Family Agreement and return via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or the day of the training.
Girl Scouts of Southern Nevada reserves the right to cancel or change any scheduled trainings due to lack of enrollment. Training lengths are approximate. For the security of our girls and volunteers, the doors will lock 15 minutes after the training is scheduled to begin. Late attendees may not be allowed to complete the training and will not be issued a refund.