Camp Azalea Trails Refund Policy
Girl Scouts of San Gorgonio Refund Policy:
All participants in Girl Scout programs, events, and activities shall adhere to the specific refund policy as defined on the registration/information materials for the specific activities and events. (e.g. council approved flyers, web information posted on the councils official web site or distributed in official council e-mails, council approved day and resident camp brochures etc). Unless otherwise stated the refund policy is:
- If a mandatory deposit is required it is non-refundable regardless of reason.
- Activities costing over $15 will be subject to a 15% cancellation fee; activities costing $15 or less are non-refundable.
- Written notification of cancellation must be received at least thirty (30) days prior to the activity to be considered for a refund.
- In case of emergency cancelation, a written note must be received within ten (10) days of the activity’s conclusion to be considered. If emergency is medical in nature a written doctor’s statement must be provided to be considered for full or partial refund.
- If a participant leaves an activity early due to homesickness, unacceptable behavior, or parental request, no refund will be made.
- If a participant must leave early due to illness or injury, request for prorated refund must be made in writing within ten (10) days of the activity’s conclusion to be considered.
- A full refund including deposit will be made if the activity is cancelled by council.
- A full refund including deposit will be made if the participant cannot be placed or does not meet the event guidelines.
- No-shows are non-refundable. Membership registration fees are non-refundable.
Learn About Camp Azalea Trails and Skyland Ranch and Register: