Frias Frontier Refund Policy
2022 Frias Frontier Camp Registration is now open!
Girl Scouts of Southern Nevada Refund Policy:
All our Summer Camp opportunities for girls are subsidized by Girl Scouts of Southern Nevada. This means that the full cost of providing camp programs and operating camp is greater than the fee charged for participation. Camp fee includes a T-shirt, patch, programming, and all meals/snacks.
Financial Assistance Available
Minimum and maximum attendance requirements exist for all programs. Girl Scouts of Southern Nevada reserves the right to cancel or change any scheduled activities due to lack of enrollment, severe weather, or natural disaster. Cancellation and refund requests must be made in writing thirty (30) days before the event to receive a full refund, minus the $50 per session deposit. No refunds within 30 days of the event.
- No refunds will be issued for no-shows.
- The $40 Girl Scout membership fee (or $60 if you registered during extended year campaign) is non-refundable.
- All refund requests must be made in writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Requests must include camper’s name, address, program session name, camp attending date, and reason for refund / cancellation.
- No refunds will be issued if a camper returns home early for homesickness, unacceptable behavior or upon caregiver request.