Girl Scout Board Members
What does being a Girl Scout board member allow me to do?
- Represent fellow Girl Scouts
- Perfect your public speaking skills
- Get a behind the scenes look at the financial and administrative aspects of running an organization
- Gain experience in policy and strategic planning
- Get experience that looks great on an college application and resume
April 2013 to April 2014, two positions available.
Girls must be at least 14 years of age and not be graduating from high school in 2013.
Girls need to be comfortable speaking up in a group of adults, and committed to attending the meetings. The Board of Directors meets quarterly. Applications due January 31, 2013.
Last Modified: 1/2/2013 2:08 PM