Juniors - Getting Started
Girl Scout Juniors are in Grades 4-5. Girls earn badges and discover what girl power is all about through new activities and by learning to take charge of their own plans.
As a Junior, girls will begin to:
- Further explore Girl Scout history and traditions.
- Plan and participate in Girl Scout ceremonies.
- Continue to explore citizenship through a community service project.
- Explore new cultures.
- Achieve badges for their accomplishments.
- Take an active part in troop government (leaders are there to support the girls’ decisions).
- Increase outdoor skills – plan and participate in camping experiences.
- Discover environmental preservation.
- Share skills with younger Girl Scouts.
Last Modified: 3/31/2011 2:48 PM