Girl Scout PR Team
Girl Scouts of Southern Nevada is looking for local girls to represent Girl Scouts in the media and at community events. We are looking for girls from all age-levels that reflect the variety of girls throughout our council.
As part of the PR team, girls will be invited to participate in a number of opportunities, including:
- TV interviews/ads
- Radio interviews/ads
- Photo/video shoots for advertisements
- Speaking engagements/Community Events
- Flag Ceremonies
- Special Events (Dessert Before Dinner, Thin Mint Sprint, etc.)
- National Anthem (auditions required)
- Parades (float design and coordination)
- Writing (article submissions for blogs and newsletters)
All girls must have the following to participate:
- A one-year participation commitment
Full Girl Scout uniform
(Vest or Sash, white polo blouse, khaki pants, closed-toe shoes)
- Attend training(s)
- Application with attached photo (due Monday, December 15, 2013)
Participation in the PR Team is a one-year commitment. Girls will be selected for PR opportunities based on their interests, skills, and the requirements for the specific PR opportunity. Training is required to be part of the PR team and will be provided by Girl Scouts of Southern Nevada.
Download the application below and get started today! Space is limited. Auditions and trainings will be scheduled for early 2014. Girls will receive notifications by January 15, 2013.
For more information, contact Maribel Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Modified: 11/7/2013 8:20 PM