Highest Awards Ceremony
Each year we gather as one great Girl Scout movement to honor the highest achievements in Girl Scouting with a special ceremony. We invite you to join us in recognition of Girl Scoutings' highest honors at the 2018 Girl Scouts of Southern Nevada Highest Awards Ceremony.
Girl Scout Check-in: 12:45pm - 1:30pm
(Honorees should arrive no later than 1:30)
Program Begins Promptly at 2:00pm
Full Program: 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Business professional. Jeans and casual footwear should not be worn.
Light refreshments will be served following the ceremony until 5:00pm.
- Tickets are available for pick-up beginning Thursday, April 5th through Friday, April 20th at 5:00pm at the Girl Scouts of Southern Nevada Council Office (2941 East Harris Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89101).
- Tickets cannot be picked up the day of the event and cannot be replaced.
- Girl Scouts receiving multiple awards will receive a maximum of two tickets.
- Gold Award Girl Scouts receiving multiple awards will receive a maximum of three tickets.
- Additional Tickets may be purchased for $5 per person.
Additional Ticket Details:
Price: $5 per person
Additional tickets may be purchased online via the UNLV Box Office, by phone at 702-895-ARTS (2787), or during business hours at the UNLV Artemus W. Ham Concert Hall Box Office:
Monday - Friday: 10:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am - 4:00pm
Event Day (April 29th): 1:00pm - 2:30pm
- Honoree seating will be assigned and seated by category and troop.
- Guest seating will be general admission and on a first come, first served basis.
- Parents and families will not be seated by their Honoree.
- Three sections are available for American with Disabilities Act (ADA) seating. UNLV ushers will be on hand to assist anyone requesting ADA seating.
- See Seating Chart
- Parking is available free of charge in the parking garage, metered spots, and labeled spots EXCEPT "Reserved" parking spots. You will be fined and possibly towed.
- See Parking Map