This course is required training to earn the Girl Scout Gold Award. Girls and volunteers will review Girl Scout Gold Award requirements and completing the required Journeys. Girls will learn how to explore their community and issues that are important to them, develop a project plan, measure their personal outcomes, and ensure the impact of their take action project is sustainable.
Join us as we use journeys to take action! This one and half hour course is a guided workshop to support Cadette, Senior and Ambassadors girls who are taking their leadership journeys.
This course is for girls who want :
- to earn the prestigious Girl Scout Silver and Gold awards.
- raise the bar to take action and make a difference in their community.
- ideas for take action projects to meet the journey requirements.
- tips on what is a measurable and sustainable impact to their community.
- to find a team to take a journey with.
Last Modified: 1/24/2014 4:32 PM